Accessibility: Correct 2021-2022 ISIR Records, Student Information (ISIR_PIA_CS1_22): Issues with Correct Telephone Override, Correct E-Mail Override, Assumptions Links, Tab Order Sequence
(Doc ID 2782264.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issues exist on the Student Information tab of the Correct 2021-2022 ISIR Records component:
- The labels for the Correct Telephone Override and Correct E-mail Override fields do not appear correctly in the screen reader. Depending on which reader is used, the labels may appear twice (duplicates) and/or with a very generic description that does not properly identify the specific field selected.
- The assumption link labels each display as simply "assumptions" in the screen reader, rather than with a unique description/prefix for each, to indicate which specific link it's referring to.
- The tab order sequence doesn't match the sequence order of the fields, in various locations on the page.
The issue(s) can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Check Enable Screen Reader Mode box on the login page prior to login.
- Once logged in, Navigate to Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > Correct 2021-2022 ISIR records > Student Information, for any student.
- In the 'ISIR Data' section, click the '+' icon if a new row hasn't already been inserted on this record.
- In the 'Actual Bio/Demo Data' section, click the 'Correct Telephone' and 'Correct Email' check boxes, which will cause the corresponding override check boxes to also become visible, then check those boxes also.
- Go to both override fields, and note the displays in the screen reader.
- In the 'Student Data - Dependent Info' or 'Student Data - Financial Info' sections, note the Assumptions links, and then note in the screen reader that both are displayed as simply "Assumptions".
- Place focus on 'Comments' icon, in the top section of the screen, and tab - noting how it goes to the FM link, then IM link, then back to Find Link, which is not the order on the page.
- In the 'Student Data - Dependent Info' section, place focus on the Legal Guardianship field and tab - noting how it goes to Risk of Homelessness, then Dependents, which doesn't resemble any ordering on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document