Accessibility: Correct 2021-2022 ISIR Records, Parent Information (ISIR_PIA_CS4_22) - Issues with Background Info and Financial Info Frames, Assumptions Links, Tab Order Sequence
(Doc ID 2782301.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issues exist on the Parent Information tab of the Correct 2021-2022 ISIR Records component:
- The 'Parent Data - Background Info' and 'Parent Data - Financial Info' sections are appearing within the 'ISIR Data' frame instead of the separate (sub)frames like in standard mode.
- The assumption link labels each display as simply "assumptions" in the screen reader, rather than with a unique description/prefix for each, to indicate which specific link it's referring to.
- The tab order sequence doesn't match the sequence order of the fields, in various locations on the page.
The issue(s) can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Check Enable Screen Reader Mode box on the login page prior to login.
- Once logged in, Navigate to Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > Correct 2021-2022 ISIR records > Parent Information, for any student.
- Note how the 'Parent Data - Background Info' and 'Parent Data - Financial Info' sections are "shattered" and displaying as part of the 'ISIR Data' frame.
- In the 'ISIR Data' section, click the '+' icon if a new row hasn't already been inserted on this record.
- Note the various Assumptions links in the different sections, and then note in the screen reader that they are displayed as simply "Assumptions".
- Place focus on 'Comments' icon, in the top section of the screen, and tab - noting how it goes to the FM link, then IM link, then back to Find Link, which is not the order on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document