Accessibility: Correct 2021-2022 ISIR Records, Assumptions\School Codes Page (ISIR_PIA_CS2_22) Issues with Display of Table Rows and Assumption & Reject Overrides Labels
(Doc ID 2782420.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issues exist on the Assumptions\School Codes tab of the Correct 2021-2022 ISIR Records Component:
- The information in the tables on the page such as Comments and Field Review is not displaying correctly in the screen reader, due to a problem with the table row headers. The information in the screen reader refers to the table and number of rows displayed, but not the information for each individual row.
- Most of the labels in the 'Assumptions & Rejects Overrides' section appear in the screen reader with a different label, not matching what's on the page.
The issues can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Check Enable Screen Reader Mode box on the login page prior to login.
- Once logged in, Navigate to Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > Correct 2021-2022 ISIR records > Assumptions\School Codes.
- Scroll to one of the tables such as Comments and note the display in the screen reader.
- Scroll to Assumption & Reject Overrides section and compare the labels - such as the first one, 'Parent Num in College' - on the page to corresponding labels in the screen reader.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document