Requisition Pushback Is Going Back To Only Alternate Approvers and Original Approver That Do Not Have Alternate User Assigned
(Doc ID 2782435.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Pushback is going back to only alternate approvers and original approvers that do not have alternate user assigned.
1. Create a new requisition and submit it for approval.
2. Requisition is submitted for approval to users even when Alternate User ID is populated for some Users.
3. Approve the Requisition to move it to second approval step.
4. Login using the second approvers ID and Pushback the requisition.
5. Requisition is now assigned to alternate user IDs and not the original approval list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document