FEE-HELP Determination Does Not Use the Census Date on Dynamic Dates Classes When Posting Deferrals
(Doc ID 2782555.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The effective date on the CHESSN page is not being considered by the FEE-HELP Determination for classes in a dynamically dated session. The effective date on the CHESSN page needs to be considered for each unique census date at the class level when determining if the student is eligible for a deferral.
For dynamic class census date terms, the CHESSN balance should be checked as of each class's census date on the each enrollment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Financials, Tuition and Fees, Australian Loan Processing, Process FEE-HELP Determination;
- Select a run control;
- Populate the run control with a range of census dates, the Override Flag checked on, Posting Option box checked on;
- Click the ID Override box on;
- Enter the id of a student enrolled in classes in a dynamically dated session;
- Submit the process to the process scheduler.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document