In the Multi Language Environment, Item Search does not Work unless there is a Vendor for the Item
(Doc ID 2782949.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Multi Language environment, item search does not work unless there is a vendor for the item
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Note : Test the scenario other than English Environment
1. Run the query
select * from ps_inv_items b
and setid = 'SHARE'
and not exists
FROM ps_itm_vendor a
WHERE a.setid = b.setid
AND a.inv_item_id = b.inv_item_id);
2. Use one of the serach results of the query
Eg. Item 300151
3. Search category EP_PV_MASTERITEMVENDOR_CAT is deployed
4. Search the Item in the test utility
5. Item found
6. Navigate : eProcurement > Create Requisition (Classic Page)
7. Search item 300151
8. No results found
9. Do Advance Search by entering Item ID 300151
10. No results found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document