EAP: Cannot Enter Comments After Mass Voucher Approval Denial Comment Warning
(Doc ID 2783407.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the voucher mass approval page and using the Deny button, a warning prompt is displayed stating that a comment should be entered when denying or using pushback. However, after the warning, the voucher will enter Denied status without allowing the user to enter a comment.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable --> Vouchers --> Approve --> Mass Voucher Approval
2. Select a voucher to be denied
3. Click Deny button
- Warning Message is returned
Warning -- Comments should be entered for approval pushback and denial
Comments should be entered for approval pushback and denial.
4. At this point, there is no longer any option to enter comments
The only option is to click OK
5. Click OK
6. Select the remaining voucher
7. Click Deny
- Only a Warming message is returned
- There is no indication that the voucher was Denied
- There was no option to enter comments as well
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document