EGL9.2:Account Reconciliation Administrator Not Allowed to Delete Attachment and/or Comment.
(Doc ID 2783429.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account Reconciliation Administrator is not allowed to delete attachment and/or Comment.
When trying to delete attachment from Reconciliation Workbench (General Ledger > Perform Reconciliation > Workbench), user gets an error even though it has an administrator access.
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to Security – Access Control (General Ledger > Perform Reconciliation > Configurations > Security - Security Access Control)
2. Have Reconciliation Role Administrator (Role = ADMINISTRATOR) set to have access to ‘Delete Attachment’ among other options.
3. Navigate to User Profile - Roles tab, and assign ADMINISTRATOR role to User A.
4. Go to Reconciliation Workbench – Work Reconciliation tab (General Ledger > Perform Reconciliation > Workbench), and click ‘Attachments’ link
to access attachment. Then, click minus ‘-‘ sign to delete the attachment and click OK.
5. Then, error/warning message pops up.
See replication document here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document