HCM 9.2: The Indirect Report Appears Checked When Submitting a Transaction Through 'Update Team Information' Tile
(Doc ID 2784334.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The indirect report is automatically checked when the Manager is submitting a transaction through the Update Team Information Tile for the following scenario:
- Employee A reports to Manager B on employee record 0 and to Manager C on employee record 1
- Manager C reports to Manager B making employee A also an indirect report to Manager B.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration> Job Information > Add Employment Instance : Create Empl Record 1 for the Employee
2. Click on Add Relationship: This is automatically redirecting the User to the Job Data Page: Add Manager C as the Direct Report to Empl Record 1
3. Navigate to Set Up HCM> Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers> Direct Reports Table Build and run the process in Full-Complete Rebuild mode
4. Login as Manager B and navigate to Fluid Manager Self Service Homepage > Update Team Information Tile and select Update Job Details for Group
Notice: List of direct reports is displayed. Manager selects checkbox for Employee A from above Scenario
5. Manager then clicks on Drill down link for Manager C under their list of direct reports
Notice: Direct reports for Manager C are displayed with Employee A already checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document