EAM: PO_RECVPUSH Inserts the New Receipts With INTFC_TYPE As "RET" in PS_INTFC_PRE_AM
(Doc ID 2784367.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When PO_RECVPUSH is processing a Canceled Receipt and a Fully Received in same program, it inserts both the receipts into PS_INTFC_PRE_AM record with INTFC_TYPE as "RET".
1. Create a 1st PO.
2. Created first Receipt base on the 1st PO.
- Interface Receipt = "N".
3. Created a 2nd PO.
4. Create a 2nd Receipt from 2nd PO and save it:
- Interface Receipt = "Y"
- Asset is loaded to AM.
5. Cancel the 2nd Receipt.
6. Execute PO_RECVPUSH process at Business Unit level so that both receipts get processed in same program:
- The process inserts both the receipts into PS_INTFC_PRE_AM record with INTFC_TYPE as "RET".
7. Execute AMPS1000:
- Process ends successfully.
- The process loads the cancelled receipt successfully but marks the newly created receipt to error 8860,7 considering that original receipt is not processed yet.
Any similarity to actual companies or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and is in no way intentional on the part of Oracle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document