EPY: Retroactive Pay Calculation is Producing Amounts for Additional Pay When Goal Amount is Met
(Doc ID 2784664.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retro pay calculation issue for employee's with additional pay completed who have negative amounts being calculated in error.
The additional pay should not be calculated by retro pay since the goal amounts are completed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Apply Tax Update 21-B
2. Enroll employee into additional pay with an amount of $20.00 and a goal amount of $64.00 - (Payroll for North America>Employee Pay Data USA>Create Additional Pay)
3. Run several pay periods until the pay period is taken the remaining balance of $4.00 - (Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Calculate Pay)
4. Run a few more pay periods that no longer shows the additional pay being generated due to the goal balance now equals the goal amount
5. Insert a row on JOB for a pay rate change that triggers a retro request - (Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job Data)
6. Verify the retro has been triggered - (Payroll for North America>Retroactive Payroll>Retro Pay>Process and Review Requests>Request and Trigger Summary)
7. Run the retro pay calculation - (Payroll for North America>Retroactive Payroll>Retro Pay>Process and Review Requests>Calculate Retroactive Pay)
8. Verify the results on Retro Pay Calculation that shows that the additional pay earnings is being calculated correctly - Payroll for North America>Retroactive Payroll>Retro Pay>Process and Review Requests>Retro Pay Calculation Results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document