E-PIA: "This page is no longer available" Error When Using New Window
(Doc ID 2785496.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working on a new window and the original window at the same time, the following error shows up.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log in as VP1, Go to Main Menu > Customers > Customer Information > General Information. Search and open any customer.
2) Now Click on a “New Window”
3) Now click on “Home” in a new window, Notice that database instance increment got change.
4) Now go to the First window and enter some information on that page and save that page.
5) Now go back to New window and navigate to Main Menu > Customers > Customer Information > General Information. Search and open some new customer.
6) Add some data to name 2 and save the page
7) Now go to the first window and some data to name 2 fields and try to save the page.
8) You will get the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document