ESOCIAL - Multiple Jobs Tags Are Not Being Generated In S-1200 Event.
(Doc ID 2785635.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Brazil - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tags for multiple jobs are not being showed in S-1200 event.
Issue has been identified in AE GPBR_ES_PER - section Map-1200, Step STG00.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Employee is employed in another company besides the company processed by PeopleSoft.
INSS is calculated based on the 2 employments.
2. Calculate and finalize payroll.
3. Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Reports > eSocial BRA > eSocial Payroll Events.
4. Select criteria: Add Competency Year, Company Month and Selection Criteria.
Select Events S-1200 and S-1210.
Select Identify Calendars, Validate Elements, Create XML and Skip Data in Error
6. Verify the XML generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document