EAP Brazil Localization: Voucher Posting Erroneously Creates RSA Entry When Closing Withholding Adjustment Voucher
(Doc ID 2785750.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding Adjustment Voucher is created and associated to two different Withholding Entities where both Withholding Entities have the "Create Withholding Payment" and "Appl. 1st Pmnt" boxes checked.
When Voucher Posting is run to close the Withholding Adjustment Voucher, a RSA entry is created. As a result, the VCHR_ACCTG_LINE Closure entries are not offsetting the Accrual entries, which will cause an out of balance issue on the GL side.
1. Have 2 different Withholding Entities where the "Create Withholding Payment" and "Appl. 1st Pmnt" boxes are checked (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Withholding > Withholding Entities)
2. On the Vendor > Location > Global Withholding hyperlink > Withholding Vendor Information page, Vendor is associated to the 2 different Withholding Entities from Step 1 and the "Default Jurisdiction" box is checked for both Withholding Entities
3. Create a Withholding Adjustment Voucher for the Vendor in Step for a negative amount
4. After the Voucher is saved, Voucher > Payments page has 3 Payments created -- 1 for the Regular Payment and 2 for the Withholding Payments
5. Run Voucher Posting
6. Voucher Accounting Entries page shows balanced AP Accrual entries (Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Vouchers > Accounting Entries)
7. On the Voucher Close page, close the Adjustment Voucher by checking the box "Mark Voucher for Closure"
8. Save the page
9. Run Run Voucher Posting
10. Voucher Accounting Entries page shows a RSA entry was created as part of the Voucher Closure entries
11. Voucher Closure entries are not offsetting the AP Accrual entries
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document