E-PORTAL/E-PC: Event Mapping Not Available for Record and/or RecordFields that Are in a SubPage or Secondary Page
(Doc ID 2785820.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to set Event Mapping on Record and/or RecordFields that are in a SubPage or Secondary Page.
Example with PO_PICK_ORD_WRK.PB_FETCH_PO on RECV_PO component (eProcurement > Buyer Center > Receipts):
Event Mapping not available for PO_PICK_ORD_WRK.PB_FETCH_PO on RECV_PO component
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an application package/class PeopleCode object
2. Define a Related Content Service pointing to the application class created in step 1
3. Attempt to map an event to RECV_PO (eProcurement > Buyer Center > Receipts)
4. In the Component Record Field Level Event Mapping section, select the PO_PICK_ORD_WRK record
5. PB_FETCH_PO is not available in the search
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document