Onboarding Templates Assigned to New Hires Are Showing Inactive Documents
(Doc ID 2786114.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the OnBoarding > Configure Documents step add a new row to make a Document ID inactive. Verify on the Configure Documents - Templates step that the Activity Guide Template was removed. When a new hire employee starts the OnBoarding Template and goes to the Documents Step, the inactivated Document is visible to the employee.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Configure Documents (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > OnBoarding > Configure Documents)
2. Add new Effective Dated Row
3. On the Configure Documents - Templates page remove inactive template
4. Log in as New Hire Employee
5. Inactive document is visible when employee completes OnBoarding activities
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document