EEX 9.2: Travel Auth Budget Status Not Resetting When The Approver Modified Chartfields In Fluid Approvals
(Doc ID 2786248.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Travel Auth budget status not changing to "Not Checked" when the approver modified chartfields in Fluid Approval
1. Enable and setup commitment control
2. Enable approval at any level for Travel Authorization
3. Setup Privilege Template for the Approver to allow modify accouting.
1. Create a travel authorization from the fluid page.
2. Submit the travel authorization
3. Login as the approver and go to the fluid approval tile.
5. Budget check the TA (now the budget status will be "Valid" and TA status is "SUB".)
6. Do not approve the TA.
7. Click on "Travel authorization details" link.
8. Go to accounting and change any cahrtifield and then click on "Done" and then "Save" and then go back to the approval page.
9. Click on Approve button.
- Budget status is still "valid" instead of changing to "Not Checked"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document