E-QR: Schedule Query Page is not Sized Correctly for the Prompt Values Length
(Doc ID 2786669.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Schedule Query Run Cntrl ID page does not size correctly the prompts values length. Once updating the prompt values, they can be modified with a longer value than the specified field length.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting tools > Query > Schedule Query.
2. Search by an existing query with prompts value (e.g. AMBU1000___AM_BUS_UNIT_BOOKS).
3. Create a new Run Cntrl ID or use an existing one.
4. Fill the prompts value in the Secondary Prompt window (e.g. Business_Unit = US001) - notice that the Prompt length is limited to the Field length (e.g. 5).
5. Hit Ok button and Go back to the Run Control ID page.
6. In the Run Cntrl Id page modify the Prompt value which allows more.
characters to be entered than the Field length is set (e.g. US00111).
7. Then Save and Run the scheduled query.
8. The new value with longer characters can be successfully saved.
9. This is causing erroneous results when scheduling the query results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document