File Parser 'Invalid Decimal Value' Error on USRankStem When Loading ACT 2020 Super Score Data
(Doc ID 2786803.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load ACT Test Scores, the process goes to No Success in the Process Monitor, with the following error noted in the log file. The same error will also show in the application when attempting to Preview Data in the File Mapping Setup for the File Mapping Definition SAD_ACT_TESTRESULTS_2020.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to SetUp SACR > System Administration > Utilities > File Parser > File Mapping Definition.
- Search and open File Mapping = SAD_ACT_TESTRESULTS_2020.
- Make sure the File Mapping Guide provided in the following KM Document is in-place.
ACT: 2020-21 File Layout Requires New Configuration in File Parser Setup (Doc ID 2680178.1)
- Check Multiple Row Types checkbox and add the Row Type with the following values:
Name = Header
Section ID Value = 0726
Field Number = 4
- Go to Preview Data tab.
- Do Add Attachment and upload a csv file.
- Click Preview Data button - error is shown.
- Run File Parser, and review Process Monitor and log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document