E-PORTAL: When Adding a Link to a Remote Dashboard in a Local WorkCenter Pagelet - My Links, the Dashboard Is Rendered with Pagelets Missing Formatting and Without any Links
(Doc ID 2787444.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PT 8.58.10 - HCM and CRM integrated in PeopleSoft Single Signon / Unified Navigation.
Example when trying to use HR HelpDesk Agent Dashboard link inside a WorkCenter in HCM.
The HR HelpDesk Agent Dashboard (delivered in CRM) is not rendered correctly when linked to a HCM workcenter.
Steps to replicate:
1. Login to HCM
2. Navigate to the Structure and Content
3. Add a new Content Reference pointing to the HR HelpDesk Agent Dashboard in CRM
4. Add the link to a Workcenter in HCM.
5. Navigate to the Workcenter. Click on the remote dashboard link.
6. Notice that the page doesn't render correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document