Page And Field Configurator- Hidden Fields Reappear After Requestor Is Changed At The Requisition Default Page
(Doc ID 2787761.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fields hidden through Page and Field configurator become visible when the requestor is changed at the Requisition default page on the fluid Create requisition page.
1) Go to the Page and Field configurator and add a new value
Enterprise Component -> Page and Field Configuration -> Page and Field Configurator
2) Enter component - PV_MOB_855_CMP, Market- Global and add.
3) Click on "Select Fields" button
4) Select "14-Create Requisition" and "02- Requisition Settings"
5) Hide any field in the Detail Tab and Asset Information tab of the Requisition Default page. Select any of the below fields
Page field Name Record Name Field Name
a) IN Unit PV_MOB_DFLT_WS BUSINESS_UNIT_IN
b) Budget Date PV_MOB_DFLT_WS BUDGET_DT
c) AM Business Unit PV_MOB_DFLT_WS BUSINESS_UNIT_AM
6) Select Hide field check box for all the fields.
7) Click on Map to Portal Registry, select Employee portal and click Apply Configuration and click on save.
8) Open the Create Requisition (Fluid) page.
9) Click on the Requisition Default link.
10) Click on the Details tab under Distribution Defaults at the bottom of the page and ensure "IN Unit", "Budget Date" is hidden in Detail tab.
11) Click on the Asset information tab and ensure "AM Business Unit" field is hidden.
12) Change the Requestor at the top.
13) Open the Detail and Asset Information tabs and see that the hidden fields are visible now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document