GP CORE: Retro Segments are being Reversed and they Are NOT Re-Calculated when there is a Change in the Payee Pay Group
(Doc ID 2787787.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a change in the pay group of a payee and a retro trigger, the segments already calculated are being reversed.
However, the retro segments are not getting recalculated for the one of the pay groups.
Scenario to replicate the issue:
1. Terminate a contract for an employee on 30th of August with PAY GROUP1 --> effective date in Job should be August 31st
2. Calculate and Finalize the calendar group of PAY GROUP1 (AUGUST 30 DAYS)
3. Hire the employee on 31th of August with PAY GROUP2 --> effective sequence in Job 1
4. Calculate and Finalize calendar group of PAY GROUP2 (AUGUST 1 DAY)
5. Change the pay group on 1st of September to PAY GROUP1
6. Calculate and Finalize the calendar group of PAY GROUP1 (SEPTEMBER 30 DAYS)
7. Calculate the payroll for October with retro for the 1st of August.
Notice the segments for that are reversed are not being recalculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document