E-PORTAL: Filling in Details for a New Activity Guide Template Throws the Following Error: "First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member IsTemplate. (180,236)"
(Doc ID 2787840.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a new Activity Guide template, the following error is encountered when editing the new template:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: root > PeopleTools > Activity Guide > Manage Templates > Create Template
2. Enter required details on Properties and Security pages
3. Navigate to page Advanced Options (3rd Tab) and encounter the error
4. Click OK. Whether details are entered in the Advanced Options and Navigation Options or not, at times the ‘Publish as Pagelet’ and ‘Configure WorkCenter’ from the Setup Activity Guide panel disappears.
5. Also, above error appears as one navigates to ‘Advanced Options’ tab. The difference being both ‘Publish As Pagelet’ and ‘Configure WorkCenter’ do not disappear when saving the component
Upgrade to PT 8.58.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document