EPC: FSCM Project Costing And HCM - Activity Sync - Is There a Way to Not Allow Transactions to Be Booked in HCM for These Activities Which Were Later Transformed into Summary Activities?
(Doc ID 2787982.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to not allow transactions to be booked in HCM for these activities which were later transformed into summary activities?
- Using Navigation Project Costing > Activity Definitions > Project Activities, Create Activity #1 for a project.
- Confirm the IB message to HCM is sent.
- Now create another activity #2 for the project
- Confirm the IB message is sent.
- Now move Activity #2 under Activity #1.
- The field PS_PROJ_ACTIVITY.SUMMARY_ACT = Y for Activity #1.
- This activity cannot be booked upon in FSCM (correct).
- In HCM however, this activity stays valid and can be booked upon.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document