Supplier Change Request Updates all Logos for all Suppliers once Approved
(Doc ID 2788362.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a supplier changes its logo through a Supplier Change Request, then that logo gets updated and appears on all existing Suppliers.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a Logo Image to supplier1.
2. Add Logo Image on another supplier2.
3. Create Change Request on supplier2, in order to change the logo image of this supplier. (You can change other information too.)
4. Login as VP2 to approve. Go to Manage Request Approval and search for the Pending Supplier Change Request.
5. On your Supplier Change Request, Click on Change Details to double check the Logo Image proposed.
6. Approve the Supplier Change Request.
7.Now navigate back to the first supplier1 and check the Logo Image.
See that the Logo has be wrongly changed for supplier1 too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document