ETL92: Invalid Punch Total Hours Are Calculating In Timesheet Page
(Doc ID 2788475.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears in the classic timesheet page when there is a cross over punch OUT punch in the next period, the OUT punch does not display on the current period timesheet once submitted.
So, the user is confused and therefore, submits the current Timesheet page which results in the punch total in Reported Time being calculated incorrectly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Punch Time Reporter Data has employee timezone set as SST.
2. Base Timezone is PST.
3. Punch Time Reporter enters IN punch 9:00 pm on last day of the weekly period (Sunday, 6/20/21) then Submits.
4. Employee goes to next week then enters OUT punch 3:00am on Monday 6/21/21, first day of the new weekly period and Submits. Note: Both days show as expected and punch total is correct.
5. Employee clicks on Previous week – check to see if Monday OUT punch is displayed. Note: OUT punch is not displayed.
6. Employee resubmits the previous week because they do not see the OUT punch. Now check to see if the punch total is incorrectly recalculated. Note: Now punch total is recalculated and therefore is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document