EBI9.2: Discount Field Value Mismatch Between Header & Line Fields in India GST e-Invoice Outbound File
(Doc ID 2788729.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GST outbound file has a mismatch for the discount field between header and line. Header discount amount is always 0.
1. Create an invoice for India GST enabled BU.
Navigation: Billing > Maintain Bills > Standard Billing
2. Fill-in line details.
3. Enter a discount amount on the line.
4. Save invoice and set to RDY status.
5. Finalize invoice by running BIJOB41 process.
6. Run India GST E-invoice outbound process (BI_GST_EINV).
Navigation: Billing > Generate Invoices > Utilities > India GST > India GST E-Invoicing
- The header and line discount amounts in the Outbound File should match. However, Header discount amount in Outbound File is always 0 and line discount amount has actual value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document