ETL92: GetField: Field 'TL_ELAPSED_WRK.ACTION_ADD' Error On TL WorkCenter Exceptions
(Doc ID 2788880.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view exceptions for an inactive time reporter in fluid T&L Workcenter > Fix Exceptions, the following error is triggered:
GetField: Field 'TL_ELAPSED_WRK.ACTION_ADD' not found in scroll level 0.
TL_RPT_TIME.BaseEventHandler.OnExecute Name:DisplayTimePage PCPC:9063 Statement:188
Called from:TL_MNG_EXCEP_FL.GBL.TL_EXCPT_WK.TL_DRILLIN_PB.FieldChange Statement:79
The specified field was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records and a field name.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Inactivate Time Reporter KU0331- Add new 07/01/21 effective date row and set status to Inactive
2. Trigger exception for inactive time reporter using following steps:
a. Use Mass Time – Select Employee - then click Next.
b. Enter date (7/5) greater than effective date (7/1) used to inactivate employee.
c. Select the ‘Specify one or more transactions…’ option and also select ‘Include Off Days in Schedule.’
d. Click Next.
3. Enter ‘KUHOL’ in Time Reporting Code and click ‘Replace Existing time’ then Submit.
4. After TL_MASS_TIME App Engine process goes to success. View time in Timesheet. You’ll notice new row is added and also exception is created due to employee being inactive.
5. Navigate to TL Workcenter: MSS Homepage > Team Time > T&L Workcenter; Click on Fix Exception; Find the User and click on Action > Manage Exception.
6. Click on Right arrow in pop-up page for the selected employee.
7. Note: above error is triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document