Administer Training: Cancelling a Session Does not Update Student's Attendance
(Doc ID 2788913.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Cancelling a Course Session, the Students who's attendance have “Incomplete” or “Completed” does not change automatically to "Cancelled".
However the Students who were registered with an "Enrolled attendance" are canceled automatically.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Administer Training > Define Course/Cost Details > Courses : Course status should be active
2. Administer Training > Define Course/Cost Details > Courses Sessions : Session Status Active
3. Administer Training > Student Enrollment > Enroll Individually
Status Completed (Employee A)
Status Enrolled (Employee B)
Status Incomplete (Employee C)
4. Administer Training > Define Course/Cost Details > Courses Sessions : set the Session Status to Cancelled
5. Administer Training > Result Tracking > Review Session Summary
Observe: Only the Enrolled student was set to Cancelled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document