Student Self Service Swaps Don't Log In The ENRL_REQ_DETAIL Table
(Doc ID 2788947.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.2 when swapping one class for another the old class is not shown on the Enrollment Request Search page details.
It is expected the class swapped and the newly enrolled class will both be shown on the Enrollment Request Search page details and the Enrollment Request Action will show as Swap.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- A student is already enrolled in a class.
- Go to Records and Enrollment > Enroll Student > Enrollment Request
- Process a Class Swap transaction for a student
- Go to Records and Enrollment > Enroll Student > Enrollment Request Search
- Query the just processed Enrollment Request
- The Enrollment Request Action is "Swap Courses" and the new Class is shown
- If a Class Swap is done through student Self Service the Enrollment Request Action is "Self-Service Enrollment"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document