EEX9.2: Back Button Is Getting Enabled for Fluid Time Report when Accessed through Navigation Collection
(Doc ID 2789191.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Back button gets enabled randomly and clicking it takes to Search page which is misleading.
Expectation is that Back Button should not get enabled on clicking Select Button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Navigation Collection for Fluid Time report Entry Page “Open in a new window” Check box should be checked;
2. Publish the Navigation Collection;
3. Open the Time Report Entry page through navigation collection Back Button is not visible which is ok;
4. Click on Arrow to go to previous Time Sheet;
5. Click on Select Button;
6. Back button gets enabled;
7. Click on Back Button;
It takes to the Search page. Back Button should not get enabled on clicking Select Button. Back takes to Search page which is not correct.
For the replication steps, please check Replication_File.
In the attached document, user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance).
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document