E-508: Input Boxes Contain Aria-describedby Attribute with No Matching ID
(Doc ID 2790171.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 to 8.59 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Input boxes contain an aria-describedby attribute with no matching ID. The screen reader won’t read the additional information provided by the attribute because the associated ID is missing.
For example on the Agency USF Search page, the Company and Description input boxes both have aria-describedby attributes that don't have an associated ID.
Steps to replicate:
- Navigate to Set Up HCM-> Foundation Tables-> Organization-> Agency USF
- Press F12 to open the browser developer tools
- Inspect the Company Input Box and see aria-describedby="PSSEARCHDROPDOWN_OP".
- There are no matching IDs
- Inspect the Description Input Box and notice the same aria-describedby attribute with no matching ID
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document