EPY: Non-Base Component in Job Data is not Calculated in Payroll.
(Doc ID 2790462.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assigned a non-base component in job data to pay a car allowance value.
The component is not being considered when creating paysheet and calculating payroll.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Foundation Tables > Compensation Rules > Comp Rate Code Table and add the car allowance comp rate code. The Base Pay checkbox is not selected.
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data.
3. Select the employee and Compensation page.
4. On the Pay Components section, add the car allowance rate code and select Calculate Compensation. The Compensation Rate does not change.
5. Create paysheet and calculate payroll.
6. Review the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document