Requirement Group Configuration Is Not Working, Enrollment Denied Error 14640, 18 - "Requisites not met for class"
(Doc ID 2790823.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.2 a Requirement Group attached to a Course is incorrectly blocking Enrollment..
The Requirement says a student cannot be a member of a specific Student Group. The student was a member but the status was Inactivated prior to the start of the Term of Enrollment. An Enrollment Request throws an error.
Requisites not met for class, not enrolled (14640, 18) Requirements have not been met to enroll in the specified class. The enrollment transaction was not processed Prerequisite: None
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigation: Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Enrollment Requirement Groups
1. Create a Requirement Group
2. On the Requisite Detail tab select the Condition = Student Group <> "your student group"
Navigation: Curriculum Management > Course Catalog
3. Add the Requirement Group to a Course
4. Query / Select a Course
5. On the Offerings tab, add the Requirement
Navigation: Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Maintain Schedule of Classes
6. Schedule a Class
Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Groups
7. Enroll a student in the Student Group
8. Query the student
9. Add the student to the Student Group
10. Add a new Row to the student Group and set the effdt to less than the Term Start Date and Status = Inactive
Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment Request
11. Enroll the student in the Class scheduled in Step 3
12. query the student and Term
13. select Action = Enroll and enter the Class Nbr
14. Click the Submit button
15. the error is returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document