E-AD: Drag & Drop Is Not Working within the PeopleCode Editor
(Doc ID 2790826.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleTools 8.58, selecting the text and then using only the left mouse button to 'move' the text, or Ctrl + left mouse button to 'copy' the text, is not working. When you release the mouse button, the highlighted/selected text does not move or copy as expected.
The same type of operation works fine in previous releases.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a PeopleCode definition in Application Designer.
2. In the PeopleCode Editor window, select a snippet of code.
3. Try to perform drag'n drop operation as follows:
- To move the selected snipped of code to another location in the PeopleCode text, use the mouse left button to 'move' the text.
- To copy the selected snipped of code to another location in the PeopleCode text, use the keyboard CTRL key + mouse left button to 'copy' the text.
4. Release the mouse button on the desired area in the code.
The highlighted/selected text does not move or copy as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document