ECM: Manual Position is Not Working For Line Item of a Cash Forecast
(Doc ID 2790969.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual Entry Amount does not appear on Cash Forecast. This happens when setting up manual entry using Source MANUAL_POSN_ENT and Selection SQL IDs like Collections or Payments on different Worksheet line items like ACH or Checks.
1) Create a Worksheet with say Line Items like Balance, Checks , ACH.
Navigation: Cash Management > Cash Forecast > Define Cash Forecast > Worksheet Definition
2) Enter Source = MANUAL_POSN_ENT , Selection SQL ID = say Payments for Line Item say ACH.
3) Enter manual entry (Manual Cash Position).
Navigation: Cash Management > Cash Forecast > Process and Review > Enter Manual Cash Position
7) Run Schedule Cash Forecast process.
Navigation: Cash Management > Cash Forecast > Process and Review > Schedule Cash Forecast
8) Review the Cash Forecast.
Navigation: Cash Management > Cash Forecast > Process and Review > Cash Forecast Results.
- The amount should is 0 for ACH.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document