ePro Requisition Return To Vendor (RTV) Page Is Displaying Wrong Supplier Name
(Doc ID 2791056.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePro requisition Return to Vendor (RTV) page is displaying wrong supplier name when "recv_by_shipto" role action is enabled.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create Requisition ( eProcurement -> Requisition)
2. Approve and Budget check the Requisition
3. Source requisition to create the PO (Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Stage/Source Requests -> PO Auto Sourcing)
4. Dispatch the PO.
5. Create Receipt (Purchasing ->Receipts -> Add/Update Receipts)
6. Create Process returns through manage Requisition page. (eProcurement -> Manage Requisitions)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document