Budget Date Update Via PO Defaults Does Not Trigger Budget Re-check
(Doc ID 2791266.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system allows the PO distribution line to be cancelled without a budget re-check. User cannot correct the budget date once PO distribution line is canceled.
1. Pick a PO in Dispatched status. Make sure PO Header is Budget check ‘Valid’ and Line is Budget check ‘Valid’
2. Click on ‘PO Defaults’
3. In the ‘Purchase Order Defaults’ page, update Budget date in the Distribution to a different date. Press OK
4. Apply Budget Date on PO Default Retrofit Page. Press OK. Validate the new Budget date has been updated on the PO Distribution line
5. Go-to PO Line Distribution. Cancel Line
6. Issue - System allows PO Distribution Line to be cancelled without a Budget re-check. User cannot correct the Budget date once PO Distribution Line is cancelled. Same thing happens if we update any other Chartfield via the PO Defaults/Retrofit process
7. Note - You can see the expected/correct behavior if you change the Budget date or any other Chartfield directly on the PO Distribution line. System will not allow to Cancel line and will display the message to first re-Budget check
Please see this document for replication steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document