Supplier with Contract Ends Up with 0.00 Price on Requisition
(Doc ID 2791270.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price is set to 0.00 when running load requisition
1) Select a supplier which has a Procurement Contract.
2) Load Supplier Data in "Stage for Loading" screen to create requisition
3) Run "Load Requisition" process.
4) Go to Manage Requisition Process and Edit the requisition which just got created using above step.
5) Click on "Details" button for the Req Line and Attach a procurement contract to that line.
6) Click on "OK" button and you will see that requisition Amount is zero now.
Please see replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document