When an Amendment Document is Signed Using DocuSign and is Executed, the Original Document Cannot be Displayed from the Supplier Portal Due to Error: Specified attachment server not found (10420,141). No row found in history record (10420,344)
(Doc ID 2791471.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an amendment document is signed using DocuSign and is executed, the original document cannot be displayed from the Supplier Portal. You get the following errors: Specified attachment server not found (10420,141). No row found in history record (10420,344)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Document Management Installations page: Supplier Contracts – Supplier Contracts Setup – Installation Options
2. Click the Supplier Contract Management link.
3. Select DocuSign in the Signature Method field. Note: You might have to reset some document(s) to Draft status before changing the Signature Method if there are existing documents that are Pending Signature using the existing Word signature process.
5. Navigate to Document Management page: Supplier Contracts – Create Contracts and Documents – Document Management
6. Select Find an Existing Document.
7. Select Purchasing Contract in the Source Transaction field.
8. Click Search.
9. Select a document for supplier Midton Computer Supplies (USA0000010) that is not amended.
10. Click the Bypass Approvals button.
11. Click the Prepare and Route for e-Signature button.
12. Enter the signing details. Use the following:
a. Sign bases on sign order
b One signer.
c. No Identity Authentication
13. Click the Send button.
14. Click the Get e-Signature Status button. The signing details display as expected.
15. Sign the document.
16. Click the External Contacts/Signers.
17. Ensure that an external contact exist and that the Allow Document View Access checkbox is selected. If no contact exist, use the Update from Supplier Contacts or add a contact.
18. Click OK.
19. Dispatch and Execute the document.
20. Log in to the Supplier Portal with the supplier contact listed under the External Contacts/Signers for the document.
21. Navigate to Manage Contracts: Manage Contracts – Maintain Contract Documents
22. Search for and select the document.
23. Select the View Document History link.
24. Select either the Dispatched or Executed version of the document. Document displays as expected.
25. Log out of the Supplier Portal.
26. Return to the document transaction and create an amendment.
27. Bypass approvals.
28. Click the Prepare and Route for e-signature button.
29. Previous signing details default. Click the Send button
30. Click the Get e-Signature Status button. The signing details display as expected.
31. Sign the document.
32. Dispatch the document.
33. Log in to the Supplier Portal with the supplier contact listed under the External Contacts/Signers for the document.
34. Navigate to Manage Contracts: Manage Contracts – Maintain Contract Documents
35. Search for and select the document.
36. Click View Document – Displays the original document as expected.
37. Click View Amendment File - Displays the Amendment as expected.
38. Click Return to Document Search.
39. Return to the document transaction and execute the amendment.
40. Return to the Supplier Portal, search for and select the document.
41. Click the View Last Executed Main Document. Following error displays.
42. Click the OK button.
43. Click the View Document History link.
44. Click the Document Icon for either the Dispatched or Executed Amendment document version. The Amendment Document version displays as expected.
45. Click the Document Icon for the main Document related to the last Executed or Dispatched amendment version. Following error displays.
Note: The original document can be displayed by clicking the Document Icon for either the Executed or Dispatched rows for the original document. However, the below error should not generate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document