ETL 9.2 Fluid Timesheet Approvals No Longer Publishing Time To Finance
(Doc ID 2791549.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Technical
Fluid timesheet approvals no longer publishing time to Finance, while In classic when timesheet is approved online using the MSS pages (Manager Self Service > Time Management > Approve Time and Exceptions > Payable Time), the approved time is immediately published to Finance.
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
1. Enter time as a Employee in demo. ESS Homepage> Enter Time.
2. It will prompt for combo code enter a value for combo code.
3. Use TRC KUREG, this TRC is configured to publish to Project Costing.
4. Login as the Supervisor and go to MSS Homepage, Approval Tile to approve the timesheet.
5. Run Time Admin .. Time and Labor> Process Time > Request Time Admin.
6. Go to IB monitor to and verify if any message got published for service ACTUAL_TIME_ADD. There will be no results.
7. Query TL_PAYABLE_TIME, the time did not get published to Projects. The PUBLISH_SW is N .
8. When using classic approval , the time gets published to project as soon as payable time gets approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document