Google Chrome Error 'You must have cookies enabled in order to sign' When Applicant Apply For A Job In Careers Using Telemetry To Parse Resume
(Doc ID 2791665.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When External or Internal applicant apply for a Job in Careers using Google chrome browser, getting an error and resume parsing does not happens. Applicants can able to apply for job using IE or Edge browser.
Return to Sign in with cookies enables , if your attempt fails , please contact your system administrator.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Go to the external careers
Navigation : Main Menu > Careers
2) Apply for any Job opening after registering
3) Choose Resume in careers, it redirects to telemetry upload page
4) Attach resume using telemetry
5) After attaching resume , it redirects to peoplesoft login page with error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document