E-COMP: Component Branding Saved after Selecting No on Save Warning, When Component Interfaces Are Present
(Doc ID 2791842.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a component has a component interface, a save warning is issued on the component branding page. Pressing no on the save warning does not cancel the save, however. The page is saved anyways.
Steps to replicate:
- Navigate to PeopleTools-> Portal-> Branding-> Component Branding
- Add a New Value
- Search for a component that has a component interface
- Select the “Classic Plus” checkbox
- The following modal is displayed: An associated component interface exists and will become invalid once the changes are saved, Do you want to save anyway?
- Click No
- The page is saved even though no was selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document