EEX9.2 FLUID Approver is not Able to Itemize Hotel Bill when Privilege Template Transaction Line is Set to Full
(Doc ID 2791924.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approver is not able to Itemize Hotel Bill when Privilege Template Transaction Line is changed from View to "Full/Modify"
User encounters the following error:
1) Create one Expense Report in Fluid with Line Expense Type as "Miscellaneous Charges" and Amount 110 USD and Submit it.
Note down the Expense Report Id.
2) Under My Expense Report> Awaiting Approval
Note down Approver and Approver Role Column for submitted Expense Report from point 1.
3) Navigate to Privilege Template. Provide SETID as "Share", Privilege Template as Role
noted down in Point 2 and Transaction Type as "Expense Report".
4) Change Transaction Lines dropdown to "Full/Modify".
5) Now login as same Approver from point #2.
6) Click on Approvals Tile.
7) Click on Expense Report and then click on the same report from point#1.
8) Click on Expense Details Link.
9) Click on View Details button.
10) Change Expense Type to "Hotel/Lodging", Number of Nights to 2 and Click on "Itemize Hotel Bill" button
11) Under "Expenses Hotel Wizard" Questionnaire First Page Select Do you have room charges or taxes? and Click "Next"
12) Step 1 of 3: Room Charges: Put Room Rate as 50, Room Tax 5 and Click "Next"
13) Step 2 of 3: Miscellaneous: Click "Next"
14) Step 3 of 3: Review: Click "Add to Report"
15) Pop Up Message box with "Are you sure you want to create 4 hotel expense entries?". Click "Ok".
Approver encounters the error message and cannot make changes to the expense report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document