EPC: 'Add Resource To Activity' On An Unsaved Resource , Adds a New Blank Resource Row Instead Of Saving The Current One And Adding It To Project.
(Doc ID 2791985.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System adds a new row when using "Add Resource To Activity" without saving current unsaved resource row.
1. Create a project and activity.
2. Then add a resource.
3. Select a resource and role. Do NOT save the page.
4. Click on "Add Resource to the activity"
5. Select the activity and press Copy.
- Adding Resource to Activity Creates Additional Blank Row with generic resource instead of saving the current resource and added it to the activity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document