External Award Load Error Codes 601, 604, 610
(Doc ID 2792885.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the external awards load process, some students load successfully, but some fail to load with one of the following messages:
- 601 - Student is not active for Aid Year specified.
- 604 - No valid FA Term data found.
- 610 - Invalid term specified.
While the explanations on these messages seem clear, the problem students are expected to load, as the sources of the problems referenced in the messages are not obvious.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Awards > External Awards > Process External Award File > External Award Staging Process and run the process.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Awards > External Awards > Load External Awards > Load External Awards and run the process.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Awards > External Awards > External Award Load Summary > External Award Load Summary and review the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document