E-AD: The Folder Tab Label of Pages in a Component Definition Is Getting Truncated/Limited to a Maximum of 17 Characters
(Doc ID 2792968.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Folder Tab Label of Pages in a Component Definition is getting truncated/limited to a maximum of 17 characters, rather than the 18 characters that are allowed in previous releases.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open any existing Component Definition.
2. For any of the Pages in the Component, set the Folder Tab Label to a text with 18 characters.
3. Save and close the Component Definition.
4. Re-open the Component Definition.
5. Check the modified Folder Tab Label .
Note that the label has been truncated to 17 characters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document