GP/AM: Automatic Calendar Creation Can't Create 365 Daily Calendars
(Doc ID 2793277.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After PUM 33, users are not able to create 365 daily Absence/Global Payroll calendars via the Automatic Calendar Creation process:
2. Note that 365 periods are created and a generic search shows them ordered
strangely (1-10, then 100-109, then 11 followed by 110-119, 12 followed by
120-129 and so on).
2. Auto-Create daily calendars using the auto created periods.
- The first calendar ends with 00 and is created against period 100 (April
- Calendars 01-11 do match periods 1 - 11 (January 1- 11)
- Calendar 12 starts with the 112th day (April 22) and the following
calendars continue on from April...
- No calendars are created for January 12 - April 9 (the real periods 12-99)
- No calendars are created for July 18 - the end of the year.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document