Performance Issue on Clicking Fluid Eprocurement Create Requisition Tile
(Doc ID 2793668.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users are clicking on the eProcurement Create Requisition tile to start a fluid epro req, the page keeps spinning.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Setup Financials/SCM>Common Definitions>User Preferences>Define User Preferences > Procurement
2) Search for user A with Requester set as A
3) This User is also tied to other Requesters (example B) in the Requester authorization page, with no Add authority.
5) Now when this User A log in to create Requisition for himself as Requester, then the page spins.
6) Once they also give the Add authority to User B under User A's requester authorization then the issue doesn't happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document