Cart Replenishment Process Is Updating The GTIN Incorrectly On The Requisition Lines
(Doc ID 2794430.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cart Replenishment process is updating the GTIN incorrectly on the requisition.
On the requisition sourced from Cart Replenishment process, the system should update the GTIN value only for the item id that was set to have GTIN information.
Actual Result (issue): Same GTIN value is getting updated on both the items (both requisition lines), even though there is no GTIN defined for the second item.
Then if user tries to update the requisition (for example to update the Quantity) system throws error “UPN ID is invalid for Item”, as shown in Test Screenshots.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Pick two items for testing.
2. Setup the GTIN for the first item.
3. Do not setup the GTIN for the second item.
4. Add the above two non-stock items to the Par Cart.
5. Perform the count for both the items.
6. Run the Par Replenishment process to create the requisition.
7. Check the requisition lines. Same GTIN value is getting updated on both the items (both requisition lines), even though there is no GTIN defined for the second item.
8. Try to update the quantity on the requisition. Then system throws error “UPN ID is invalid for Item”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document